HELLO, YOU

 

Joe Goldberg YOU
Source: Instagram 

I’ve been watching YOU ever since that first conversation we had when you offered to get my favourite snack. 

I tried to find you after that but YOU have no online presence whatsoever. Strange, but not entirely unheard of. Okay, I’ll bite. 

You want me to pursue you. You want me to dig…And normally I wouldn’t because this generation has a habit of acting out the exact opposite of what they really want, but I’ll be exactly what you need. I would do anything for YOU.

You’re authentic. You’re not one of these lost people trying to get the next high wherever they can find it. You are stable, grounded. I see why I would want YOU.

I know that you’re not without flaws, but you’re so well put together, I almost don’t notice. But I’m watching YOU. I mean, there is so much to love, so much to see, not in a stalker way, but wait...I believe the best time to really see a person is when they think nobody's watching. I'm watching. YOU are perfection.

As soon as you or anyone else threatens the idea of what our life together could be, YOU can count on me to fix it. I’ll be your knight in shining armour. I know that people are sometimes their own worst enemies, but you don't ever have to waste your perfect breath worrying about any of that. 

I will swoop in and fix everything. I will fix YOU.


Comments

Popular Posts